Fab1
Level 1: Cadet

Home Broadband Bandwidth EXTREMELY Poor

I have recently switched from an iinet copper based Wifi service to Telstra/Foxtel cable based broadband Wifi, this was done in anticpation of a smooth uniterrupted service which Telstra was selling.

The service from Telstra has been terrible, the broadband is highly variable, very slow, on occaison so it has difficulty opening a 4  minute youtube clip, and even at its best it bumblesalong with fits and starts as it downloads data.

I have reported it and been asked to switch on and offer the modem, I am using the latest IPad and Apple assures me its not their product causing the problem,  it must be systemic issue to do with Testra servers, at this stage I am considering cancelling the service and going into dispute, the cost of this servicve simpl;y does not measure up to the delivery.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Angela-M
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: Home Broadband Bandwidth EXTREMELY Poor

Call through to Bigpond Cable on 132200 and lodge a Cable Speed fault. They can run tests remotely on their side to see what is going on

I'm a Telstra employee posting on my own volition, my opinions and comments are my own and may not reflect Telstra's values and policies.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit