Willo66
Level 1: Cadet

Home Broadband, Wifi has stopped working. Unable to connect devices (ipads or laptop)

Long established home wifi network. Has ceased working in the last 2 days. Unable to connect devises (ipad and laptop). Turn off, on. All lights indicate working

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
cretsiah
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Home Broadband, Wifi has stopped working. Unable to connect devices (ipads or laptop)

By ceased working, I  assume you mean you cant see your wifi name (ie bigpondxxxx) in your available wifi networks?

Have you tried resetting your modem?

if resetting the modem doesnt fix it, and you cant see your wifi name (SSID) then you may need to look for a replacement modem router unit

Telstra customer 15+ yrs, I am not a Telstra employee and never have been

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so.
Service Status in your area
Someone asked to check your ping but dont know how
Check all your connected programs
5thatched

Re: Home Broadband, Wifi has stopped working. Unable to connect devices (ipads or laptop)

i canot connect the internet to the telavision

5thatched

yes i do not know my network name or wirlesskey

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Please contact our Tech Support team on 133 933 so that they can talk you through the steps to resolve this issue.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit