Level 1: Cadet

How can I request a Moving House service, while I have to go to a hotel for a few days?

I am moving from Darwin to Brisbane and I have to stay in a hotel for a few days while finding a place for rent. So, I will not have a permanent address for a few days (max 2 weeks). How can I request a moving house service without having a current address? The online service application form asks for a 'current address' before it lets me proceed to the next steps. Can anyone please advise? Thank you.

Was this helpful?

  • Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit