_Andrew_
Level 1: Cadet

How do I get connected

So I placed an order on 17th September, received a number of emails confirming and saying that ill be up and running on 2nd October. Its now the 4th October so I go an check status of the order and the Connect Voice and Internet items are still in Pending. So I get on Chat and ask what is happening, they have a quick look and transfer me to a phone call. The lady on the phone looks into it and now tells me there has been a "glitch" and the order didnt transfer from one system to another and the order is dead and I will have to place my order again...but that I would have to wait 24-48 hours while they cancel out the original order!!!!!

Basically I got the "the system #$%^ed up, tough $%#^, order again in 2 days". After a bit of discussion I managed to get a "commitment" that they would be calling me back but I put about as much faith in that commitment as my connection being up an running on the day Telstra said it would be.

Any thoughts on how I get this sorted some time this year?

Order#: 1-1272074965273

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How do I get connected

Hi Andrew, 

Sorry to hear that there was an order issue with your original order. 

When is the call be due for you? Have you since been updated? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

_Andrew_
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How do I get connected

24-48 hours which has well and truly passed ... like my custom with Telstra for my NBN service.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit