Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

How do you get to speak to anyone on the phone?

I'm sick of being asked the same questions over and over and here its week later and still cant talk to anyone about connecting to the NBN

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How do you get to speak to anyone on the phone?

I am having the same issue. I have a variety of things I need help with but can’t get in contact with anyone. Tomorrow I’ll be adding a complaint to the ACCC if I can’t get in contact with anyone for yet another day again. We pay for a service that we are just not being given. 

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

I've posted a thread saying the same thing.  My theory is that because they outsource everything globally now, COVID has screwed them.

Either that or someone tripped over the LAN cable and no-one noticed.

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

With difficulty. You are better off heading to your nearest Telstra store.

Otherwise, sending a message using the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help Screen), once yuor type your initial query about connecting to the NBN, if Codi refers you somewhere else, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should get transferred to the queue to chat with a consultant.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Optus (and other services) are in the same boat but have hired additional on-shore staff. We are paying for nothing 

Highlighted

me too....I just keep on getting...follow the link and do online BUT online does not answer on my issue 

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

They've ballsed up the entire thing - they've shot themselves in the foot with their offshore outsourcing decisions in order to increase their bottom line beyond the billions they already have.  All at the expense of the customer here in Australia.

You're only option atm, is to physically go into a Telstra shop and speak with a human.  

if it were any other business, Telstra would have gone under by now.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit