Asela
Level 1: Cadet

How long does it take for telstra to respond with a confirmation email for an online order?

I ordered a Telstra NBN to switch from another RSP to telstra on 14April2020 and got a confirmation giving a order number and stating that they will send an confirmation email to my email given. 48 hourse later since i did not receive a confirmation i contacted telstra with the greatest difficulty via the app as the order number i got on the online confirmation is not accepted in any of thier tracking portals. The Person who responded said it will take approximately 7 days for them to get back to me. and I have still not got a confirmation email or a response from Telstra. How can i check the status of my order and expect the switch to go through?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: How long does it take for telstra to respond with a confirmation email for an online order?

At the moment, you can't check the status, and there will be quite long delays due to the lockdown of Telstra staff in other countries due to Covid-19 restrictions.

The most you can do is send a message via the My Telstra app on your mobile phone and someone will reply (they are working through requests by criticality).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit