DB641
Level 1: Cadet

How to talk to someone who can actually help me.

Since the installation of NBN

Our internet connection drops out regularly (cant work at home)

We have missing foxtel channels (F106)

We have pixelated foxtel channels

Despite mulitiple calls , e mails that no one answers , facebook chat with Foxtel, Technical support finally admitting that there is an issue in the street

We have wasted so much time trying to get the service we are paying for

We then got multiple calls on our mobile in the middle of the night - must have been an overseas "service centre"

Who in Telstra can actually sort this out as they are impossible to  contact

Currently been on hold again for 55 mns and counting ...........

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
User2303
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: How to talk to someone who can actually help me.

Since you are on the NBN try calling 1800 834 273 but don't expect any quick answers. 

Your best bet is to talk to a manager or get them to register a complaint. 

Michellef1

Don't expect any answers quickly. NBN and trying to get it started/fixed is an absolute nightmare. We have been out for over a week after having a new connection that worked for about three days. Absolutely hopeless all around. Have called Telstra sooo many times, been into the store, called every number available - no one helps!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!

J-Man
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@DB641

Welcome to CrowdSupport.

Not the experience that we like to hear of and I do apologise for the issues that you have been experienced when trying to receive assistance with us over the phone Smiley Sad

Can I ask for any reference numbers regarding the multiple calls so I can take a look into this for you?

- Justyn

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

dferg88

Yep ive had the same problem. Ive got FTTN and it worked well for the first month but then dropped out. I haven't had internet or phone for a month now and have multiple calls to the NBN tech support number and they keep on telling me the same thing to reset it, but it never works. They sent out a replacement modem because they said it was the modem not linking. but once again no connection with the new modem. They said that they have esclated the problem but haven't heard anything for a week now. I have put in a complaint about it too, so hopefully they do something about it. Hope you get yours fixed soon because im not holding my breathe for mine to be fixed anytime soon.

User2303
Level 4: Private Eye

Hard to get someone on the phone who know what their are talking.   There is no accountability from anyone.  I have lodged a complaint with the TIO. If the problem does not get sorted by Monday next week I will be terminating my contract with Telstra.

Vulcan
Level 10: Junior Detective

If they don't address my problem I will be doing the same thing too.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit