Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Installation Cost for - Ultimate Cable 200GB Deal (Telstra Complete Home™ Saver 200GB Bundle)
I received promo in the mail yesterday about above deal which is promoted as being available in my area. It looks interesting and I am considering to connect.
However, I have read a lot about this deal and am still not clear as to the installation costs.
Current Setup - Iinet ADSL 2+ broadband with bundled home landline also with iinet. My Telstra Landline connection was disconnected about 4 or 5 years ago when I joined iinet.
I do not have a foxtel/cable connection from the street into my house.
As I would be a new customer joining on a 24month contract, can you confirm following:
1. Does this deal include free installation of the cable from the street into my house?
2. I believe this deal includes (free of charge) the cable modem (100MBit), but I need to pay for postage ($9.95). Please confirm?
3. Does this deal include the installation of the modem?
4. The $78 monthly charge includes a $10 discount on this bundle which is normally $88. Can you confirmt that at the end of the 24months, the monthly charge is back to $88.
5. Can you provide a link to the call charges for calling from the landline as I could locate this on the website.
6. I read somewhere that there is a deal where you pay $X per month for unlimited local and discounted STD or international calls. Does such a deal exist and is it possible to include into this deal?
Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.
- 0 Likes
- 19,410 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help