casablanca
Level 1: Cadet

Internet cutting out - cable

Why after about 20min doe's my landline and my mobile cut out just goes dead on the mobile.

on my landline it will beep to let me know it is cutting out.

casablanca.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Internet cutting out - cable

Hey Casablanca,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport. Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics we have here, in our Community.

Could you please clarify your question? Just a little confused here, you're saying that your cable internet is cutting out after about 20m minutes.

Then your home telephone also cuts out as well as your mobile service? So when did this start happening? What was the last device you've added to your internet?

Do you have any other wireless devices at home such as a wireless telephone that may affect the signals? The more information you can give us Casablanca, the community will be able to help out more. Thanks Casablanca.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit