needhelpasap
Level 1: Cadet

Internet has dropped out but no bill or account number in sight

Hi Everyone, 

My partner and I ordered a NBN plan with Telstra, $90 a month, we received the order confirmation email on the 8/10 then no information after. No emails regarding bills or account information, literally nothing.

Yesterday our internet/wifi stopped working and we think its because we have to pay a bill but we haven't received a bill? We have tried to log in to work it out but we need the account number which we don't know. I have tried and tried to get onto Telstra chat support but they are not replying at all. 

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Internet has dropped out but no bill or account number in sight

The cause of the problem is not an unpaid bill but likely to be due the modem being in mobile back up mode indicated by front light being blue. If used for extended period of time the backup gets disabled and unfortunately the only way to restore the backup is to contact support

In some cases the backup can stop working if the NBN connection is partially complete. In this is the  cause of the lose of internet you can force the modem back onto the 4G backup by disconnecting the WAN or the DSL port on the modem.

needhelpasap
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Internet has dropped out but no bill or account number in sight

Hi!

Last night the internet randomly dropped out and then went to the blue light. 

Its just odd this has happened, we've had the NBN for over a month and not received a bill or any account information. Smiley Happy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit