Bushcom101
Level 1: Cadet

Introducing Telstra Broadband Assistant

I wish to know what Broadband connections are available to Students accessing the Schools of Distance Education within Queensland. I have some information which includes 3G, 4G, Satellite Broadband. Do they also have access to ADSL, ADSL+, GWIP etc , and what are the physical limitations of Copper wire based broadband solutions , and what are the different types of Satellite Broadband services available. Is the a NBN Satellite solution yet to be rolled out, if so what will it offer. I hope to be able to publish a Connectivity Matrix for families to to be refer to when making decisions around lesson quality.

Regards

Tony Hammond

Number removed to protect your privacy 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ashley
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Introducing Telstra Broadband Assistant

Hi Tony,

The broadband connection that is available will depend on the address where the service is being connected and the speeds of the services will change as well. The best way to check what connections are available would be to have a look at our website.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit