ddfdfsdfsd
Level 1: Cadet

IP Address blocked by Playstation Network

Hi All,

Help ! .... for some reason over the last week I've been unable to log into Sony PSN. The error code points to IP address being blocked. 

I've been on Telstra Cable for 2 years and this has never happened before. The Sony advise is to contact the ISP but I can't seem to get any help from Telstra.

I've also tried most of the fixes, including powering off the cable modem to try for a new IP address ... after leaving it overnight it assigned me a different one which worked for a day then it's back to being blocked again.

I see a lot of chat about this but has anybody got a fix that does not involved loosing internet access for hours at a time ?

It's frustrating as practically no PS4 games work without access !

Cheers !

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: IP Address blocked by Playstation Network

Hi ddfdfsdfsd, 

Sorry to hear of the IP for your PlayStation being blocked. Our chat team here http://tel.st/gq6m during business hours will be able to check on IP's blocked on your account. This should fix the issue.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit