Beaverbear
Level 2: Rookie

ISP Transerfer

I have transfered to another ISP, 

New ISP Broadband commenced on 23/03/2020, Home phone transferred on 10/04/2020.

Telstra sent account - 

BILLING PERIOD

08 March - 07 April

Local Number Portability Service Fee $8.00, Phone transfer wasnt complete until 10/04/2020 so why was it in this billing period?

Unlimited Home Broadband $89.00

Total $97.00 which I paid

BILLING PERIOD
08 April - 07 May

Unlimited Home Broadband $89.00, New ISP Broadband commenced on 23/03/2020 ?

Total is incorrect, cant get to contact Telstra to have a revised bill sorted

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Kjorg
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ISP Transerfer

Hi @Beaverbear

Thank you for your post and my apologies for any delays getting assistance. 
Unfortunately, no one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to assist with billing enquiries.

The best way to get in touch right now is via the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App (blue chat icon, bottom right corner) 

Please ensure you have updated to the new My Telstra App as this functions differently to the previous Telstra 24x7 app.
Messages sent via the My Telstra app are being recieved and being responded to in order of urgency, there is a delay due to the impact of COVID-19 on our support teams. 

If you haven't already please send a message via the My Telstra App and one of the consultants will be in touch. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Beaverbear

My appoligies for my answering earlier, I am 70 and a lot going on here. I dont have the 24/7 App and dont use a mobile for anything except phone calls and texts, only use a PC for bussiness. Nearest Telstra shop is 30 K's from here.

Thanks

aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Beaverbear,

Thanks for the response.

It is also possible to dispute a charge or request a credit via our website here:https://tel.st/2pblk

If you do then still need to get in touch with us, the fastest way currently is via the My Telstra App as advised. Our 

call centres are still struggling with the impacts of the Covid 19 pandemic so there will likely be extended waiting times

on the phone.

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Beaverbear

Thanks for trying to help but I'm getting nowhere over what I see as a simple issue.

I am still getting overdue payment statements, have received a phone from accounts? I tried to explain but they didnt want know, also received an email saying my account is over due, replied to the email and got a responce back saying 

Thanks for your email.

This mailbox isn't monitored anymore, so the message you just sent won't get to us.

If you need to get in touch please Contact Us, = I spent 3 hrs yesterday on the chat trying to resolve and got nowhere, asked for an email or postal address of the person that sent the email who is the Head of Customer Service and Contact Centres. I have had no responce. Where do I go now. I dont have any Telstra accounts and havent had since the 10/04 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit