Level 2: Rookie

Last resort before I leave Telstra. There is no customer support, but just huge time wasting.Days

Answered

Have a look below:

You

- 11:40

slow internetRead

Codi

Hi, I'm Codi - Telstra's Virtual Assistant.

Codi

So I can get you the right information, which service do you need help with?

You

Home InternetRead

Codi

I'll get someone who can help you with this.

Codi

Your conversation has been passed onto a member of our messaging team. They'll have your conversation history and will reply shortly.

You

- 11:42

Hi. I pay for 50mbs and for more than 2 weeks I only have 15mbs. If you don't fix it I will not pay the next week. I spent last week more than 8 hours with you.Read

You

Incident number for the reference INC12525330Read

You

nothing happenedRead

Muralidharan

- 11:43

Hello there! I see here that you need assistance with slow speed. Let me go ahead and check this one for you now. Can I quickly confirm your full name, date of birth and the phone number/Telstra account number please?

You

- 11:43

You

- 11:44

Account number: <removed>

You

- 11:45

Please address INC12525330Read

Muralidharan

- 11:50

May I know the above reference number that you have provided was being closed already.

You

- 11:52

Please reopen it and act on it. Otherwise I will not pay the next bill and I will leave Telstra for good.Read

Muralidharan

- 11:57

Let me transfer you to the concern team who can help you further with your query, because we deal only with the consumer service.

You

- 11:57

please reopen that ticket. You are the "concern team".Read

You

- 11:58

REOPEN AND ACTSent

You

!!!!!!!!Sent

You

OK?Sent

Info

- 12:02

Thanks for waiting, we've got your message. We’re currently experiencing some delays in being able to respond to your message but we will respond as soon as possible. There’s no need to stay waiting in front of your screen as this conversation won’t close if you step away just keep this window open.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Last resort before I leave Telstra. There is no customer support, but just huge time wasting.Day

Hi @Fldan as a public forum unfortunately no one here has access to your account information. I would suggest if you haven’t yet to request that it is excavated as a complaint for you. In the message system if you say that you would like for it to be turned into an official complaint they will be able to escalate it for you otherwise you can try calling 132200 and say complaint but reaching them by phone may be difficult at the moment. I would suggest not just not paying the bill without going down the route of doing a complaint or dispute so that it doesn’t cause other potential problems. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Accepted Solution

Re: Last resort before I leave Telstra. There is no customer support, but just huge time wasting.Day

Hi @Fldan as a public forum unfortunately no one here has access to your account information. I would suggest if you haven’t yet to request that it is excavated as a complaint for you. In the message system if you say that you would like for it to be turned into an official complaint they will be able to escalate it for you otherwise you can try calling 132200 and say complaint but reaching them by phone may be difficult at the moment. I would suggest not just not paying the bill without going down the route of doing a complaint or dispute so that it doesn’t cause other potential problems. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

I am doing the same. You cant talk to anyone on the phone and the mobile app is a circus. A simple problem takes days of repeating yourself as it just gets passed around. Nobody reads past messages and nobody wants to tackle any hard questions out of the box.

I joined telstra because of it's customer service. But that doesn't exist anymore. 

The app is a circus. Getting to the point where all our business will shift to another supplier as customer service is non existent 

Yep feel your pain

Level 1: Cadet

I phoned the offices of Paul Fletcher the Federal MP in charge of Communications and spoke to a chap by the name of Luke.  He deals with NBN in the office.  If everyone phoned and complain and then emailed them perhaps we can get some action.  The fault is with NBN, Telstra are their client.  The phone number is (02) 9465 3950.

Hi,

As someone suggested above I logged a complaint via the chat system and, magic, they called me for a technician to attend. In a few days all was fixed, As I expected, it was a broken wire, just outside the house, due to the recent storms.

My trust in Telstra is all but gone. I don't know if it's NBN or Telstra fixing this issues, but I pay Telstra and cannot call NBN myself. The problem is Telstra not wanting to engage NBN (probably money wise) and hiring these guys in Philippines, Pakistan, India or wherever.  They are not even computer literate and all they do is to waste your time, maybe you give up. I spent at least 20 hour cumulatively over 3 weeks, just to be dismissed with "Let me transfer you to the concern team" and then nothing. I find it imposibile for Telstra not being aware of all this charade.

I hope this helps.

Fldan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit