Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Lead In cable testing
We have NBN coming to our street within the next month, and our copper lead in cable has not been used for about 25 years because we are going through Optus coax for our telephone and internet. How can we arrange to have it checked so it will be ready for the NBN connection?
- 0 Likes
- 152 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Lead In cable testing
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Replies
3 months of FTTN drop-outs (25+/day)Find out more