Matthew957
Level 1: Cadet

Long Wait for NBN, Why?

Hi There,

Telstra signed us up to a NBN plan yet was later to be told that the NBN would not be available for another 4 to 5 months. So in the meantime they expect us to use a mobile wifi hot spot which is 200GB and expires in 30 days time? Well I say to that I expect the NBN to be connected within 30 Days!!! Bloody hopeless, this feels like we are living in a third world country with unreadable internet. The fact they are signing people up to plans which they can't even offer is a disgrace. The saddest part is that at the site of this home village I live in, 5 other lots have NBN connected already but unfortunately the one I live in does not. All I need is a NBN line connected to the house, job done. Why must I wait 4 to 5 months for this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
LukeV
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Long Wait for NBN, Why?

Do you have the order number handy Matthew? Also, do you know what nbn connection type you will have installed?

Happy to look into this further for you! 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Long Wait for NBN, Why?

Hi Matthew. Just checking in to see if you need a further hand? 

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit