cynder
Level 1: Cadet

MAJOR DROP OUTS

hi...

ill keep this short. my internet drops out EVERY 30 SECONDS and takes over a minute to come back online...

this has been happening FOR 2 FULL DAYS!  i need this fixed asap.

and DONT bother saying "reboot yoru modem" or "check yoru useage" or "stop useing soo meany computers"   its non of thoes -.-

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Caaf
Level 23: Superhero

Re: MAJOR DROP OUTS

G'day,

Ok.
As you know it all except one thing....

This is a open public forum where the Telstra community even non Telstra members try an lend a hand in supplying solutions/suggestions. As it seem you've covered all your bases I suggest contacting Telstra directly and organise a tech.

Cheers,
Dave

cynder
Level 1: Cadet

thought this was a -place where you put up problems then telstra came along and ficed them, i thought this was a bigpiond "help" thinggie where they fix it

Caaf
Level 23: Superhero

Na mate, we can help by suggesting things to try ect but you've said you've done all that and /or know it all.

This is not a direct link to telstra support system, it's Crowd support (customer supported forum with a few members of the paid Telstra team over seeing). I guess you could call this a free public service by fellow publicans,willing to help out..... for free Smiley Tongue

Cheers,
Dave

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit