Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Modem

Answered
Why am I still waiting for my modem. Tech support said 3 to 5 working days, well that was on the 24/5. So with the internet outage and the wait for the modem that became useless after Telstras upgrade ( according to service tech who ordered the new one) thats 3 weeks without internet. The excess data is piling on my mobile at $10 a gig. At the suggestion of the service tech I can go and buy another modem and get refunded but that didnt work about 12 months ago so lm not going to do that beside you are the ones who damaged my equipment... replace it. If I damaged your equipment I'm sure you would prosecute me.
I need internet to find work so I can pay your dam bill.
Oh and a Mr Kevin Russell, Group Executive, Telstra Retail sent me an email giving me $25 OFF MY NEXT BILL thanks for nothing, how about i dont pay your next bill at all. I did go onto the complaints site and asked for him to call me. Got a long reference number but no call go figure! Andy Penn,FCCA,MBA and CEO can you give me a call ?

Regards
Peter
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Modem

I would like to say thank you to Dan Kevin from Telstra who completely resolved all my issues.

Job well done.

Regards

Peter

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Peter

We recognise that this has been a trying time for all, and sincerely apologise. With regard to the modem replacement, if you have been provided with a reference number for the order, you will be able to track the delivery of your order https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order. 

You have mentioned you lodged a Complaint. The turnaround time for a Case Manager to be allocated to a Complaint is 5 working days, and will be in touch as soon as possible after that. 

If you would like us to follow up with your Case Manager, please provide a reference number for the Complaint. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi Lindy

No. I dont have the modem reference number you refer to. But if you talk to John or Rome or Ali or Jen or Willie or another John at your call centre they may be able to give the number to you. All our conversation were apparently recorded for training purposes so it should be easy to find.

I went to my local Telstra Shop to get one myself, they have them in stock but will only sell one to me, why cant you people send them an email and tell them to issue me with one.

My mobile data is up to $80 now because im having to hotspot, I want a full refund on that, I also think you need to have a good look at my broadband account and work suitable compensation the $25 offering is an insult.

The complaint reference number is SR 1-819637214673.

I look forward to contact by someone, it probably wont be Mr Russel or Mr Penn but we live in hope.

All the best and have a great day

Kindest Regards

Peter

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for that information, Peter.

I have contacted your case manager and their supervisor and asked for you to be contacted as soon as possible. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I would like to say thank you to Dan Kevin from Telstra who completely resolved all my issues.

Job well done.

Regards

Peter

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit