Amitk0703
Level 1: Cadet

Moving cable to nbn

Hi, i received a message from telstra asking me to shift from cable to nbn asap. I chatting via app with a rep. I wanted to know the process and if I can get premium nbn plan for the same price as my cable connection which is 90 bucks. Rep said he needs to transfer me to someone else. So i got a second rep, after explaining it to him, he transferred me to another rep. This tech asked me if i would like to transition from cable to telstra to which i said Yes. He just created the order and processed it and sent me the order number and stopped replying. He didn't discuss nbn plan with me, fees charges etc. I have received email from telstra saying the migration is done and I have been moved to standard nbn plan. I will need to pay 90 bucks a month for a speed capped at 50 mbps. Fyi on cable i get 110 mbps. Since then i have been trying to reach via message app but no response. I am a gold member but the service is C grade. I want to cancel this migration from cable to telstra and look at other vendors offering better bandwidth at same price. I called them over the phone but the lady couldn't help. Can someone help to cancel this order? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Moving cable to nbn

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

The only method of cancelling is via 132200 or the messaging system.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit