Level 1: Cadet

Moving house - No new Address

Right, it seems getting to talk to someone about my issue is as about as easy as using an ashtray on a motorbike. I am moving house and because of the COVID situation in WA, I have no new address. I want to know, do I just take my modem from this house in Queensland to wherever my new address will finally be or do I need to arrange a new one when I've finally found a residence? Thanks in anticipation.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Moving house - No new Address

It's very easy to use an ashtray on a motorbike - just make sure it's not moving.

You take the Telstra modem with you (as you own it). If you have an NBN modem/connection device, it stays with the premises.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

You take your Telstra modem with you but leave the NBN modem at your old address. If your new address is already connected to NBN there should already be a NBN NTD there. If NBN has never been connected at new address you will arrange for NBN to be connected.

Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@Jupiter wrote:

It's very easy to use an ashtray on a motorbike - just make sure it's not moving.

Lol

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit