Level 1: Cadet

My webmail account page wont download after taking login details

Answered

I can download any other page on the internet, including webmail login page, but it wont download the actual account page. It stays in search mode

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: My webmail account page wont download after taking login details

Which browser do you use? Is it up to date, cache and data cleared? Have you tried other browsers? Telstra webpages seem to be Chrome centric..  even Brave and the new Edge have trouble with some pages..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

Which browser do you use? Is it up to date, cache and data cleared? Have you tried other browsers? Telstra webpages seem to be Chrome centric..  even Brave and the new Edge have trouble with some pages..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..

View solution in original post

I'm with Micro Trend & have been using Firefox & Trend for a long time. I can now access my Telstra webail via Google Chrome, but all my favourites etc are not available. ;(

Do you mean the browser favourites?  You should be able to import those from Firefox into Chrome..  at worst case, you may nedd to open Firefox and export your favourites before importing them into Chrome..

Stevo 52

Thanks Stevo.  I've been having the same issue for nearly 2 weeks and it's a Firefox issue.  Chrome works.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit