BMPRO
Level 1: Cadet

My website blacklisted

Answered

Many customers (all of them on Telstra) have been complaining in the last several days they cannot access our website, https://teambmpro.com with "malicious content" and "this site can't provide a secure connection" errors.

Suspecting the issue is with Telstra Personal NBN with Broadband Protect.

The website is clean from viruses and phishing, and is protected by SSL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: My website blacklisted

You probably needed to hit the refresh button. This is from a couple of minutes ago.

And we can't whitelist anything. This isn't an official Telstra Tech Support site. The only way to make contact for this type of issue is to click on the link on the blocking page.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
BMPRO

Would anybody be able to direct me to Telstra support to resolve the issue?

Jupiter

Your site has been listed by two services as being Phishing or Suspicious. You will need to get the listings removed from them.

Wordpress based sites are notorious for getting blacklisted due to addons not being updated and maintained. Check your site and make sure that you are using the current version of Wordpress and make sure that all addons are updated and (less than 18 months since the last update).

If it is Telstra Broadband Protect that is blocking the site, there will be a "Report Site as Safe" link on the page that comes up when it is blocked. Click on that to get it reviewed (that is the only way to do it).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
BMPRO

According to VirusTotal,

No engines detected this URL and the website is clean.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/49f6b4d04aa060c24ae10a215fa20695b34af406d1e52ccd92257823acab30f0/...

Could you please whitelist it? Those of our customers who are using Telstra NBN are extremely unhappy as they cannot access our website for manuals and technical help.

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You probably needed to hit the refresh button. This is from a couple of minutes ago.

And we can't whitelist anything. This isn't an official Telstra Tech Support site. The only way to make contact for this type of issue is to click on the link on the blocking page.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit