Level 2: Rookie

NBN Address Not Found

I have recently purchased a new subdivision home which is in an NBN area. When I search for the address it does not appear, only the original address is available (i.e. the street number without the "a" suffix). Can you please advise how my address can be provisioned to your search so I can select an NBN package?

Thanks,
Ananda

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: NBN Address Not Found

You will need to ask Telstra to submit a request to NBN Co to get the address added to the database. Really, whoever did the subdivision should have submitted the paperwork to NBN Co 6 months before handover.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

I thought that might be the case, the issue I have is every time I try to call Telstra I get redirected to the app and no one seems to be able to help on there. Hopefully, it gets picked up in this forum!

Thanks,
Ananda

go direct to nbn to do the paperwork

NBN say to contact a provider so I'm stuck in a loop Smiley Frustrated

Thanks,
Ananda

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile. If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It may take a few hours to get an initial response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Thanks,
Ananda

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit