Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

NBN and included phone calls

Answered

Revisiting an old bugbear here. I am now on an NBN Bundle which includes all local, national, aand Aust mobile calls and yet still does include calls to 13 and 1300 numbers? Now that all phone calls are through the Internet and only use data why are we still being charged extra for these numbers?? Other service providers include them in their packages, so why not Telstra, the biggest communications provider of the lot!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN and included phone calls

TPG and iinet don't include 13/1300 number in call allowances (costs 30 cents per call), and neither do Optus or Aussie Broadband (cost 35 cents per call).

Can you point me to someone that do include them in the included calls?
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yes, you are right, working with info from pre NBN, didn’t notice the shift in offers. Thanks for that, not so miffed now 🤔

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

TPG and iinet don't include 13/1300 number in call allowances (costs 30 cents per call), and neither do Optus or Aussie Broadband (cost 35 cents per call).

Can you point me to someone that do include them in the included calls?
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yes, you are right, working with info from pre NBN, didn’t notice the shift in offers. Thanks for that, not so miffed now 🤔

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit