Jackocairns
Level 1: Cadet

nbn connection

Hi, 

i have been waiting for four months to have the NBN switched on

thay have sent me the modem and changed my plan ( for which I'm paying for but no NBN)

how long should this take

i have phoned Telstra and spent 30 minutes talking to someone who couldn't even understand what I was saying, so I gave up

someone please help

thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: nbn connection

On the switchover day, about 10 minutes or so. If you never received a notification of when your connection date was (or it has passed), call 1800 834 273.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jackocairns
Level 1: Cadet

That's the number I rang and was no help at all, it took half an hour of me repeating myself and she still couldn't get my details 

Kenobi
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

HI Jackocairns, 

Sorry to hear of the poor experience you've had trying to get your NBN service connected. If the team on the other end of that phone number is not helping then you're welcome to lodge a formal complaint in relation to this. You'll be assigned a case manager who will be in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your concerns and work with you to come to a solution.

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Services-KB/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/6818...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit