Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NBN drops out everyday

Every morning I need to reset my internet at the actual nbn box. I’ve had it 8 weeks and it was fine for 3 days I’ve called Telstra they logged an nbn tech after being on the phone for over an hour of someone not understanding the problem. Problem never resolved, nbn tech never came out just a text saying the problem has been resolved.
Once I reset the nbn box every morning it works until I go to sleep but I wake up every morning with no connection. Has anyone else had this issue?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: NBN drops out everyday

What type of NBN do you have?
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted

Hi,

We have FTP

And which box are you turning off then NBN Box mounted to the wall or your white Telstra Modem.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

• Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted

The NBN box connected to the wall, turning the Telstra modem off doesn’t work!
Highlighted

Okay you'll need to call back and report the fault again.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit