Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
NBN Fixed Wireless Service Interruption
Could you please explain why the NBN Fixed Wireless Service to this area (Tylden/Fern Hill, Victoria) has been continuously being "upgraded" for the last ten weeks or so? We have been getting notifications but I do not understand why an upgrade can't take place in one hit instead of once every few days. Frankly it's very inconvenient.
- 0 Likes
- 163 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: NBN Fixed Wireless Service Interruption
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies
What the heck is going on?Find out more