Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

NBN going nowhere ?

I wonder this has happened to anyone here? Signed up to transition to NBN on 26/09 .got confirmation and tech booked 16/10 only to find out the next day on ORDER tracker that order is cancelled.rang back 1800834273 and told it was rejected by NBN ( some info was missing on the order).was told they call me back after 48hrs with updates.time passed and no call so I rang back and told they would raise a tix and will call after 48hrs.again no one called back.so frustrating not knowing what happens to your order.wherether they canceled and star a fresh one or rectify and push through toNBN.what should I do now or who should I speak to cuz it seems there is a big lack of communication at Telstra.any one or Telstra staff here can give me some advice would be much appreciated.thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN going nowhere ?

Hi @Wea20

Very sorry to read about the poor experience you have had with your NBN order. Have you had an update on this since your post? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I managed to get the connection team to complete or close that order so I can put in another order which I did today.i asked the agent on the phone to double check that all information should be there and correct.hope all is good this time.

Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

So how the heck are you able to get your order completed whereas my order has been in the processing since the 3rd September and now my case manager calls to contact me on the completely wrong number.

Charlene Ortiz
Employee Number H101525

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS CASE MANAGER? SHE IS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP, I WANT A HIGHER LEVER PERSON TO SORT THIS ISSUE.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update.

The new order should be processed you will be contacted by a team member. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

and you ignore my comment? When is someone going to actually assist???????

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I am sorry you feel we are not responding to you.

All contact is responded to as quickly as possible.

I can send a contact request to the case manager can you confirm the SR complaint number?

Contact can take 24-48 Business Hours for the contact to be made.

Complaint Business hours are 9 am - 5 pm AEDST

Looking forward to receiving the complaint number so I can follow this up 

My order was stuck in processing too.just ask the connection team to manually close it off rather than dragging on too long and it takes about 24 hours for the status to change to complete and it will show on order tracker.after that just put in new order.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit