Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

NBN HFC activation problem

Hi Telstra,

I had mine NBN CM8200B modem installed on 24/2 but it failed to activate. 

Power LED - solid green

Downstream LED - solid green

Upstream LED - flashing green

Online LED - OFF

Can you please find out why it is not activate?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: NBN HFC activation problem

What suburb are you in?

See here for information

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2605747

Highlighted

Canley Heights

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi MrLongie, 

We're unable to find out why your service hasn't activated as there is limited assistance that can be provided over CrowdSupport without access to your account and without breaching privacy guidelines.  My recommendation would be to get in touch with our Accounts team on 1800 834 273. They'll be able to access your account and provide you with the details you require.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

NBN activation. Waiting since 13 Feb. No explanation. Letter to politicians got a technician out. Have not solved problem yet. It must be big. Amazed that it is so quiet in the press.

Highlighted

@Xandrax wrote:

What suburb are you in?

See here for information

NBN activation. Waiting since 13 Feb. No explanation. Letter to politicians got a technician out. Have not solved problem yet. It must be big. Amazed that it is so quiet in the press.

Highlighted

@Xandrax wrote:

What suburb are you in?

See here for information

Highlighted

@Kenobi wrote:

Hi MrLongie, 

We're unable to find out why your service hasn't activated as there is limited assistance that can be provided over CrowdSupport without access to your account and without breaching privacy guidelines.  My recommendation would be to get in touch with our Accounts team on 1800 834 273. They'll be able to access your account and provide you with the details you require.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit