Waiting7Plus
Level 1: Cadet

NBN issue no internet connectvity since 4th April 2019

I am seeing your help to get resolution of current ongoing issue with my broadband and phone connection . I am with telstra since long years now, currently have i have 2 mobile , 1 ipad broadband (NBN) and telephone connection with Telstra (I pay 500 AUD per month)

Since last thursday we do not have internet connection and phone connection I called few times customer care and none of them able to give me clear resolution . Last week i planned  to work from home due to this issue i couldn't work for 2 days (thursday and friday ) not sure its going to be on Monday too . As per my contract if Braodband doesnt work modem should connect to in Backup mode and give me internet at 6 MB/Ps but unfortunately at my home signal reception is poor i can not even use my 2 mobile phone to use internet hotspot as they are also poor receiving 4g speed 😞 .

I can understand there would be planned or unplanned outage/circumstances we can not avoid these but it has been  4 days and my personal phones hotspot doesn't work either . could you please escalate this to concern team to provide us resolution at the earliest

I live in Blackburn north  close 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Dani39
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: NBN issue no internet connectvity since 4th April 2019

Hi @Waiting7Plus

It is not good to read of your broadband service issue, I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience caused.

Please enter your address on our Outages page https://tel.st/4em4g to see if there are any disruptions in your area. Let us know how you go.

- Dani 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Waiting7Plus
Level 1: Cadet

I checked this status page it always "No outage found in my area" always green since almost 7 days
MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Appreciate your patience in this. Really sorry to see. Please run through the NBN troubleshooting steps here - https://tel.st/2tqyg - and if the issue isn't resolved, speak to our NBN assurance team on 1800 834 273. Let us know how you get on, as I'd like to see you reliably reconnected as soon as possible. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JM6
Level 8: Inspector

I noted also that the Telstra status page never seems to show anything now, ever.
My brother had no 4G/3G for days in his area and the status page always showed "no issues".
The old page they used to have would always show current and planned outages.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit