skollie
Level 1: Cadet

NBN issues

This is now the 3rd day that my NBN has been down, the support at Telstra has been nothing but disappointing with many hours wasted trying to resolve. I am now told that a tech can visit on the 19th of May!!! surely this is some kind of a joke as that's in 2 weeks time. Connectivity for us as a family is critical due to personal and overseas reasons. The service support from Telstra over the last few days is by far the worst experience that I have ever had.

The NBN box has a flashing red light (the infinity sign) but no one at Telstra can support me, yesterday alone I spent 8 hours on the Telstra chat... what a waste of time.

Is there any support, or anyone that can assist as I now need escalation to management and ready to take this to social media.. had enough!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: NBN issues

The technician's visits are scheduled by NBN Co. So it may be that that is the first available (especially given that they went out on strike yesterday).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

There is some useful information on the following Telstra Support page. https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/broadband/fix/what-to-do-if-your-broadband-service-is-in...

JW864
Level 1: Cadet

Mine has been down for 5 weeks

ans I just keep getting  the same story from everyone I talk to a technician was supposed to come today between 8-12 and I get a message at 6pm saying they were unable to come!! I’ll be contacting the ombudsman tomorrow it’s beyond a joke! I’m not happy at all! 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit