Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NBN.....NOT

I've asked for a refund as lve been paying for NBN and we have not been transitioned over to it. TELSTRA has invoiced me for over 12months for a product l haven't had. $89.00 a month and appalling service. I was told they would not refund my money. This was so distressing with what l have been through. Why was l bill for a service they haven't transitioned us to? If this could please, please be investigated. I have tried and asked to have a manager investigate this but no one contacts me. Kolours <Removed for Privacy> account number.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NBN we are not transitioned over TO the NBN and we are paying for NBN

I've asked for a refund as lve been paying for NBN and we have not been transitioned over to it. TELSTRA has invoiced me for over 12months for a product l haven't had. $89.00 a month and appalling service. I was told they would not refund my money. This was so distressing with what l have been through. Why was l bill for a service they haven't transitioned us to? We have drop outs everyday and have had TECH'S out who say they can't fix the problem. I've asked for a case manager NO ONE CONTACTS ME. INCIDENT REPORT. INC11136249
If this could please, please be investigated. I have tried and asked to have a manager investigate this but no one contacts me.
Katherine  <personal details removed to protect your privacy>

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: NBN we are not transitioned over TO the NBN and we are paying for NBN

Never post your mobile number in a public forum such as Crowdsupport. I have requested that the moderators remove it from your post.

To lodge this a s a formal complaint, fill out the form at https://telstra.com/complaints

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Re: NBN.....NOT

Never post your account number in a public forum either.

Do you have an internet service with Telstra at all? There isn't actually any such thing as an NBN Plan, they are all the same no matter which technology is used. If they have been providing an internet connection, that is most likely why they won't provide a refund.

When you visit nbnco.com.au and enter your address, what technology type does it say is available at your premises?

If you are getting dropouts, what model modem do you have, and when you log in to it and go to the broadband tab, what does it say about your service (connection type, maximum and actual line speeds)?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit