Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NBN order tracking

hi, I made an online order for Home NBN Unlimited with the Telstra smart modem on 6th May 20.

i received a confirmation email that contained an order number starting in ‘NA509289XX’ I haven’t had any updates, can’t see the order in My Telstra App and can’t search the order reference number as the Telstra website says it doesn’t exist. 

can someone help chase this down? You can’t ring or chat to anyone right now, so frustrating!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: NBN order tracking

Hi, I put an order in on 03/05/20 and having same problem.  Nobody wants to get back to me through the Telstra App and stores cannot help.  Looking to cancel order and go with another provider after 33 years with Telstra.

Highlighted

Had the same thing in April. I just sat around waiting until one day I finally got a text out of the blue from Telstra saying my order was being processed and the modem was on the way in the post. 
Covid-19 has absolutely decimated Telstra's ability to provide any kind of customer service at the moment, so if you can just sit and wait and eventually they will get to you... took about a month or so for me. 

Highlighted

I have had the same problem myself.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I guess if Telstra fessed up to their current actual state of their support, no one would be choosing them. Not sure why they don't have their call centres in QLD and WA (to cover Australian timezones).

Highlighted

Exactly, they are a communication company who seem to have closed off all communication with their customers! Absolutely ridiculous. I still haven’t received anything. I also picked up that as a Telstra customer you’re entitled to Telstra Plus benefits including AFL tickets at discounted prices. AFL started back in June again after a suspended season and crowds are allowed back in to games. Telstra plus website still says AFL games are suspended and you can’t get your discount! Cmon Telstra you can do better than this! I raised this issue on the app chat help and they gave me the wrong answer saying tickets aren’t available. They are and Telstra are probably being stingy. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit