Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NBN plans are not available at your address

So I am an existing Telstra cable customer, have tried to switch/migrate to NBN today and get a odd message saying that NBN plans are not available when I type in my address and prompts me to select a mobile plan instead. I tested this not long ago and messages came back stating that I could get HFC NBN. I have just tried to do address check directly with NBN and have no problem. IT comes back and tells me my address is ready to connect to NBN via HFC. I have tried other vendors ( ISP) and they also come back saying I can connect via NBN HFC. I am stuck in a loop because I cannot initiate the switch online as Telstra's online process does not work for my address. I also cannot contact you guys which is very frustrating, Codi is most annoying and unhelpful, when I request to speak to a consultant it just keeps saying there are no agents available for the 24/7 online chat. I cannot call either as your phone support now only deals with priority support and wont let me speak to an actual person. It sends me a link to send you a message but the link doesn't work either. You really are not doing yourself any favours in keeping your existing customers. At my wits end and am very close to just going with Aussie Broadband which had no problem letting me connect to NBN ONLINE! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN plans are not available at your address

Sorry to hear of the troubles @NickMt, With Codi, type "Speak to a consultant" and that should get you put in the queue to chat to a human (note: needs to be done through the chat function in the My Telstra app on a mobile device). This is the best way to sort out your inquiry today!  - Tanasha

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit