Greyheaded
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Refund on Speed

I joined Telstra on the Bigpond Broadband 10000Gb Top Bundle it worked . Next thing I know Telstra gave me Unlimited Data I was pleased. THe next thing I know is Telstra is offering  me a credit on my Bundle because the promised speed could not be delivered. What happened next I am told that you do not receive the credit if  I wish to stay on the top Bundle. As an ancient Senior I try to make my life simple, so I chose a bundle that suited me to receive My telephone and Internet on one Bill. I would simply give The credit

on the present service and leave as is , If it ever gets to a stage where Speeds improve you can increase your charges.As you can see I have not made a decision as yet

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: NBN Refund on Speed

Hi Greyheaded,

Thanks for your post. Let us know which way you would like to go, once you have made your decision via  http://tel.st/49kl

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit