Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Technician appointment is on 21/10. Telstra package will arrive in few days

Answered

NBN Technician appointment is on 21/10 morning. Telstra package message says it will arrive in few days. Does the package need to arrive before the technician?
What if it doesn't arrive before the NBN technician comes to my house?
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN Technician appointment is on 21/10. Telstra package will arrive in few days

The NBN tech may bring any required NBN equipment with them..

Telstra usually send equipment by courier. Have you received any advice of the order being completed and dispatched and a tracking number? Do you have any other reference number to use to track the order?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN Technician appointment is on 21/10. Telstra package will arrive in few days

The NBN tech may bring any required NBN equipment with them..

Telstra usually send equipment by courier. Have you received any advice of the order being completed and dispatched and a tracking number? Do you have any other reference number to use to track the order?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Stevo 52.
I've the tracking number from Startrack courier, which shows expected date of arrival is 21/10, which is the date of NBN technician's appointment (in the morning).
What if the package doesn't arrive while the NBN technician is at my place? Will I need to reschedule NBN installation?
Thanks

Highlighted

That is hard to say, timing will be tight for the tech's visit.

But, he may have an NBN box with him, they often do. So he might install that and get his part out of the way, then you will just need to connect the rest. Not ideal, but not uncommon.

Stevo 52

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit