fsparkman
Level 1: Cadet

NBN very slow

I have only used 1/2 my nbn allowance for the month yet it is so slow that we cannot stream video at all. No Netflix 😞 

8.3 download currently when it should be up around 25 last night and earlier today it was as low as 1.4

I have tried all the troubleshooting on the telstra page with no luck.  I am paying for a service I am not receiving. not happy.

anyone have any ideas before I do the ten minute wait on phone line to try and resolve.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
o_0
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: NBN very slow

yes unfortunatley about 75% of nbn customers experince poor service its normal the nbn is a rip off.

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: NBN very slow

I can only advise that you try the troubleshooting found on http://telstra.com.au/fix and call Tech Support on 1800 834 273 so that they can look into this further for you - Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit