Level 1: Cadet

Nbn

A week ago my daughter contacted Telstra to disconnect her NBN at her address in qld as she is moving home. Her account is linked to ours shut has a different account number. After returning home we realised our NBN was off so contacted Telstra. The consultant advised that the NBN technical team were not working so call back Mon for reconnection, which I did. I went through the long process of signing up again and was told it should be up and running on Wed 11/11. Still no NBN late Wed so contacted them again and there was no record of this happening on Monday so went through procedure again (another hour on phone) got order and case number and the consultant spoke with his supervisor who said they were prioritising my order. He also got some extra data for my portable modem I have been using for my business but still hasn’t happened and Telstra keep giving me 1g for $10. 
we have now been without internet for 8 days due to this error by Telstra and am no closer to reactiving service. After hours and hours messaging and phone contact no resolution. My local Telstra shop has no available appointments......I am at my wits end 😫😫

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit