Pancak99
Level 1: Cadet

Need phone support

I have been trying to call and use the Telstra app for hours. The app is completely useless. 
Trying to get support on the website directs me to call the 1800 number which then directs me back to the app and the cycle continues. 

I seriously need technical support on the phone. We are paying a premium for Telstra and this is ridiculous.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Matsuda
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Need phone support

Hi Pancak99, I'm sorry to read of your difficulty getting through to technical support and can appreciate this would be frustrating. 

To clarify here, have you been reaching out to our messenger support on the app over this as well? Our messenger support can have you connected with our technical support team and they would be eager to see your concerns looked into further. 

With all that being said, is there any mention of impact on our outages page near your location? If your area has been mentioned there will be an estimated time of repair.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit