JBC1
Level 1: Cadet

New ADSL connection frustration

Ref # MOV-277567

Ref Order # 72273721 with the Held Order Management Team

The request was made for moving broadband connection on 31/12/2015 from Albion to Chermside West in Brisbane.

Since then I have been informed that the required port is not available and the case has been handed over to the Held Order team.

I was updated of preliminary work completion on 15/01/2016, but since then I haven't received any communication from Telstra. I receive a call on 15/01/16 but couldn't answer as I was busy. It is not possible for me to call Telstra during Business Hours, Mon-Sat. There are no means of communication (other than calling on 1800 number) and the Telstra team does not mail or sms me the progress of my case. I do not know what is going on and this is extremely frustrating and annoying!

I have been without Broadband for the past 1 month and incurring extra cost for Telstra's FAILURE to provide me connection or any update on its progress.

Its a shame that Australia's biggest network does not have a port to connect ADSL lines for its customer!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DanK
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New ADSL connection frustration

The Held Order Management team is available from 7am - 7pm Monday through Friday. If you are unable to speak to them during this time is there someone else authorised on the account that can call on your behalf?

Alternatively, you could call up after hours as they leave detailed notes on customers accounts with updates.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit