Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

New Broadband Bundle

Hi,

I have changed my broadband package on the 29 March 2017, part of package is Telstra TV . I was told that Telstra TV box will be posted to me. I never received Telstra TV box.  When i talked to Telstra representative, I was told to be patient. 

If You can finally solve this it would be much appreciated . ( today is the 12  April )

Thank You

Darko

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: New Broadband Bundle

They are typically dispatched after the order is completed, so it can take up to a week to be dispatched and up to 10 business days to be received,

If you have your order number you can check the order number on the order tracker and double check that it is listed on the order. http://telstra.com/trackmyorder

If in doubt if you speak to the accounts team and they can look into it for you, but it can take 15 business days to get out as standard so it could be there in the next few days anyway.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit