Forts
Level 1: Cadet

New customer delivery times

What are the expected delivery times for the following products?

I ordered an online bundled package on 23/02/2014 through the Telstra website

TBOX

Broadband MODEM

Mobile SIM card

Currently I have none of these products and have been on the phone a number of times to TELSTRA as they have been trying to deliver to the Wrong Address

I have received a number of Tracking references from Start Track suggesting the product has been delivered

I have called 5 different operators and been told that I will receive different products by a certain date

The whole delivery process has been a debacle from start to well start (because I have not received anything yet).

The Telstra operators I speak to seem to believe that the order was only placed on 04/03/2014, as if I care if it takes them more than a week to get a form filled order "placed" on their system.

I am a customer and if the first interaction I have with the company is online as at a date then that is the date I place an order and I would expect the company to start to process my order at that point in time.

If in the event there are delays I would then expect to be updated as such and my expectations would then change

At this stage I have spoken to multiple operators with multiple guaranteed delivery times given

The tracking system is also a joke as I have been given both consignment orders suggesting  i have already received the goods,  only to call up an operator to be told it was delivered.

I then called back an hour later to be told that there is a backlog in the warehouse after waiting on hold for 15mins and that I would be guaranteed to receive my product tomorrow

The latest guarantee is for tomorrow

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: New customer delivery times

Hey Forts,

I'm really sorry that there's been a delay with your bundle order. Please keep us updated on how this is going and if there is anymore delay, please let me know and I can follow this up for you. Thanks Forts.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Forts

The second "Guaranteed" delivery came and went without a word from anyone at Telstra.

No delivery, no call to say the delivery is delayed and no Consignment note to track progress

I wonder if all Telstra customer service is like this

It seems that Telstra have no regard for their customers at all

I am sick of calling an operator to be put on hold and passed around for 15mins or half an hour only to be lied to

Esther
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Forts,

Your best bet to follow up on the delivery of your devices is to get in touch with our Live chat team (link available below) once the consignment numbers are available for tracking they will be able to give these to you

Can you advise what devices you were currently waiting on?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Forts

Thanks Esther,

I tried Live Chat,

The person on Live Chat previously called me because they couldn't answer any of my questions

I printed a transcript of this Live Chat

The Live Chat person then passed me onto another department who then passed me onto somebody else at which point I was "Guaranteed" my first delivery and given a consignment note to follow

This consignment note was obviously for a different customer

Forts

Esther

Is that the standard reply by the way?

Did you actually read the previous posts

Esther
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I see, apologies for the experience via Live chat, if you can advise which devices you are waiting on I can direct you to a team who can assist further

If you are referring to your Bigpond modem, our Bigpond Activations team can assist on 137663, if your home phone has not been activated as yet then your modem would not have been sent out, once activated it takes 5-7 business days for your modem to be sent to you.

In regards to your mobile SIM and T-Box these will be sent at separate times to your modem.

Our team on 132200 or via chat will be able to assist with following this up for you and advise if there are any further delays in regards to delivery of these devices.

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit