JodieD
Level 1: Cadet

New NBN Connection

I was supposed to have my NBN connected today but have heard nothing from Telstra? Who do I contact to find out when it will happen??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Wanglese
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: New NBN Connection

AFAIK, NBNCo are responsible for the connection  to the NBN first..

Have you had your termination unit connected etc?

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

JodieD
Level 1: Cadet

Nope that was meant to happen on Friday but no one turned up.
Wanglese
Level 22: Superhuman

Then it's NBNCo's issue, and you need to contact them.

I was talking to a freind in Kiama yesterday, and he told me it was 2 1/2 weeks after they said they would turn up to do the connection that they actually turned up.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Chegzilla
Level 10: Junior Detective

There are significant delays in the ACT as well (approximately 3 to 4 weeks from the time of order).

The problem, in the ACT at least, lies with NBN Co - there just simply aren't enough NBN Co technicians to keep up with the demand.

If you've placed an order with Telstra already, contact 132200 and say 'NBN', follow the prompts, and you will be able to ask for an update on your appointment (I don't have their direct number on hand, apologies)

Chegzilla

Chegzilla

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't forget to show your appreciation - mark solutions when you see them, and provide your Kudos wherever you see a fantastic answer.
Lathania
Level 21: Augmented

@Wanglese wrote:

Then it's NBNCo's issue, and you need to contact them.

I was talking to a freind in Kiama yesterday, and he told me it was 2 1/2 weeks after they said they would turn up to do the connection that they actually turned up.

Since this thread was already Necrod on Monday, I'd just like to point out that all communication needs to go through your service provider and not NBN. If NBN needs to come back out it will be Telstra who need to organise it.

Lathania

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit