Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

New NBN Connection

Answered

I'm looking to connect to the NBN but my house doesn't have a line from the Comms Pit in the footpath running to my house as this was never done when the house was built.

How do I go about arranging for this to be completed so I can get connected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 9: Captain
Accepted Solution

Re: New NBN Connection

You will need to install conduit from the side of your home to the property boundery , then ring to get a new connection , a tech will then come out to scope the job and arrange for a team to come out and connect your conduit into the network they may also nun the cable.

Then another tech will come out to do your connection, If you do not have the internal wiring I would also suggest getting that done before hand (Depending on the type of conection FTTN/FTTH , with FTTN getting this done will be a big help to you.FTTH you will not need to do it in most cases.)

FTTN Tech. Appinions are my own.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You will need to install conduit from the side of your home to the property boundery , then ring to get a new connection , a tech will then come out to scope the job and arrange for a team to come out and connect your conduit into the network they may also nun the cable.

Then another tech will come out to do your connection, If you do not have the internal wiring I would also suggest getting that done before hand (Depending on the type of conection FTTN/FTTH , with FTTN getting this done will be a big help to you.FTTH you will not need to do it in most cases.)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Glad I could help.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit