Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

New telstra modem not connecting to adsl

Hi all 

I am getting nbn hopefully on Wed 15th April. Have received the smart modem model lh1000. Have set it up for my wireless network ready for nbn connection and has all lights green except for phone which is not plugged in. Does it work on my adsl connection till i cut over because it is running on 4g now and cannot see what is stopping it using adsl. It the modem nbn only with no adsl. Any help would be appreciated

Ghoward54

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: New telstra modem not connecting to adsl

@Ghoward54 wrote:

Hi all 

I am getting nbn hopefully on Wed 15th April. Have received the smart modem model lh1000. Have set it up for my wireless network ready for nbn connection and has all lights green except for phone which is not plugged in. Does it work on my adsl connection till i cut over because it is running on 4g now and cannot see what is stopping it using adsl. It the modem nbn only with no adsl. Any help would be appreciated

Ghoward54

Hi @Ghoward54 

You need to go into the modem settings and enter your username/password while on ADSL (Not needed when on the NBN).

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: New telstra modem not connecting to adsl

• Done that. Everything looks like it is good to go but stuck on 4g. Need to make no issues hardware wise before nbn conection. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit