Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

No internet connection one month after signing contact.

Some one please help.

On the 24th of August 2012 a Telstra representative came to our door and signed us up to a T-Bundle package including free wifi modem on a $100 monthly charge.

At the time we were told that everything would be done automatically, aka our previous internet and phone would be cancelled from IInet and switched to Telstra. A few days later we received a phone call saying that we had to cancel the internet and phone ourselves which we did and has been cancelled as of September 10. After over 6 phone calls  and more than 4 hours we still do not have internet or phone or have we received or had any mention of the free modem we were meant to receive within a week of signing up.

The thing is I have signed a 24 month contract for $100 a month which I am on the cusp of taking to another company. There are enough red flags here for me to be seriously concerned about my future experience with Telstra - it is just not good enough.

I expect your immediate response with resolving this matter.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: No internet connection one month after signing contact.

Hi Claire,

Sorry, your post appears to be caught up in the iPhone 5 posts that were here. Welcome to CrowdSupport in any case.

I've flagged this one to our Moderators to see if they can contact you. It can be rather busy in here to get a Telstra Rep, so I would encourage you to contact LiveChat in the first instance to see if they can help. If your still not having any luck, please come back and let us know so I can push for your account to be looked at.

Thanks

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Claire,

Really sorry to hear of all the problems that you've had in getting your services connected with us.

I'm sure we'll be able to get this resolved for you, and as Ben mentioned if you have a chat with our Live Chat team they'll do their absolute best to get you up and running.

And if our Live Chat team aren't able to assist you, please just send me a message here: PM Steph
With your email address so I can contact you for your account details, and I would be more than happy to help get you up and running with us.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit