kiwitrains
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

No Phone No full Broadband

Answered

This is the saga sorry if it gets boring but I am fed up with it as well, on the NBN and all has been good until Friday 18th no phone and no broadband and I had done nothing. Did the checks as said on the Telstra Website they recommend ringing which I did. They did all there checks over a period of three days including weekend and decided it was the modem new one came within two days excellent. Plugged in and got an improvement Wi Fi good signal green internet magenta colour not so good on the backup system so no telephone (telstra did transfer my home number to my mobile) so broadband at 5 mbps instead of 50 and no phone. I have gone onto 24 hr chat 5 times over five days and get promises that it is being upgraded to critical but nothing happens. Anybody got any suggestions what I should do now before I burn it all.

Thanks for looking

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kiwitrains
Accepted Solution

Re: No Phone No full Broadband

Raised a complaint within two days had a NBN engineer call and found problem at NBN end all sorted.
It is not good when you have to go to the complaint procedure to get anything done. Thanks for help.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
343GuiltySpark
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

If the nbn assurance team hasnt been able to resolve your issue, next step would be to raise a complaint.
I work for Telstra, but my opinions are my own and not that of Telstras
kiwitrains

Thanks 343GuiltySpark I think I may have to do that.

kiwitrains
Accepted Solution

Raised a complaint within two days had a NBN engineer call and found problem at NBN end all sorted.
It is not good when you have to go to the complaint procedure to get anything done. Thanks for help.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit