Level 2: Rookie

No response from from Telstra Case Manager Since 10 days

Not sure whom to approach when i am not getting any response from case manager ? basically home phone has been switched from Telstra to some other provider without my consent benacuse of which my home internet is running on backup 4G internet since few months. which is againvery slow and sometimes out of data, when i raised the issue with Telstra tech support, they responded that my phone line has been switched to some other provide which is causing internet issue ? they raised complain on my behalf 10 days before but since then nothing happened!!!!

not sure whom to contact, tried reaching customer support, only response i get, case manager will call & resolve which never happened Smiley Sad

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: No response from from Telstra Case Manager Since 10 days

If the Complaint Manager is not responding.... you can lodge a complaint with the CEOs office resolution office in Melbourne when all else fails.

Here is a link... which can be found on Google .....

http://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Level 2: Rookie

Re: No response from from Telstra Case Manager Since 10 days

Thanks for the link, will proceed.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit