Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

No service since November 2019

Re SR 1-2430836705166.

Yet to be contacted regarding this. Trying to home school, no internet. Under quarantine, no internet. Upgraded tower in November, no service since.

Garbage

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: No service since November 2019

Hi Cockatoo222,

After this length of time waiting for your service I think it's about time to make contact with the Ombudsman for Telecommunications.  You are obviously not getting anywhere with whoever it is your dealing with.

Write to him explaining the process you have been through and what results you have had. Send him copies of any correspondence that has passed between you and whoever your trying to get satisfaction from.

Link to Ombudsman    https://www.tio.com.au/making-a-complaint 

As a warning to other's,   Always keep a copy of every piece of information you send and receive in a folder that are connected to any problem you may have. It can save you a lot of heartache when these sort of things happen.

Fred Froggerty : A Telstra HD Premium with Foxtel through Telstra. A consumer of NSW. Not employed by anyone, and the answers I supply here are just my personal experiences I share in the hope they can help you, as they have helped me.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Still no service, no contact, not paying

Highlighted
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

Hi @Cockatoo222 

The below number only works if you have an SR number

Call 1800 241 787 when prompted enter the pin 4321 or similar,

when the call is answered give your sr number  SR 1-2430836705166.

Explain that you want a new case manager as your complaint hasn't been fixed.

see how you go with that.

Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Cockatoo222.

Have you been in contact with your previous Case Manager or have you tried a new Case Manager ? If you have done either of those two things and still have no satisfaction.  Then it is time you followed up with my previous advice.

You can do this on line at the following web site.  https://www.tio.com.au/contact-us  I have used this approach myself and received the help I needed there is no reason you wont obtain the same result. Fred

Fred Froggerty : A Telstra HD Premium with Foxtel through Telstra. A consumer of NSW. Not employed by anyone, and the answers I supply here are just my personal experiences I share in the hope they can help you, as they have helped me.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit