TheL
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Online Order Tracking

Hi Everyone,

Did you know that the Telstra Social Media Team, are supporting you 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Whirlpool and Telstra™ Crowd Support?

I bet you do now! Smiley Very Happy

Did you also know that at Telstra, we provide our customers online tools that allow you to proactively check your order status, and to track down that Mobile, Broadband or Bundle order you made, the other day?

I bet you didn’t! Smiley Surprised

The process of placing an order for a new mobile phone, a broadband connection, is always exciting but, what happens next? How do you find out, if that mobile phone or modem you ordered is on its way to be delivered to your front door? How do you find out when that ADSL connection will be up and running, or when that Bundle upgrade will complete?

Firstly, you should always be provided with an order reference number straight after the order is submitted, whether it be by mail, email or face to face. If you are not given this, then make sure you have it as it will come in handy! You have two options on how to track that order. That is to either use our effective online tracker, or to contact our amazing email, phone and online support staff.

For our online options, I have provided you with the below link that I suggest you favourite to help you track that order online. To track your broadband, mobile, bundle order, please visit the link below ensuring you have that handy order number (eg. 1-123456789 or BP0000000123);

http://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order

Should you have difficulty using this service, or find that your order is delayed, then please call us immediately on 13 22 00 any time 24/7 and we will be sure to hunt down that order for you, and keep you informed of the progress. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
foodie25
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Online Order Tracking

Hi

I'm trying to find an answer to my question "How can I find a person's mobile phone number if I know their name

regards

MIKE

KrayzeeKev
Level 17: Bureau Chief

I'm trying to find an answer to my question "How can I find a person's mobile phone number if I know their name

Your choices are small:

1) Look them up in the white pages. Some people list their mobiles.

2) There is no 2. Usually.

Unless police are involved, it's unlikely your telco can help you. Your other avenues to contacting the person involve real-life investigating - google - other people they may know - their work, etc. 

--
Kevin
[ I am a Telstra Employee however my posts here are done in a personal capacity.]
adamro

Luis,

My order number is 5 digits and keeps pulling up error messages in the "track my order" site - looks like I need more numbers???. Haven't received a phone call yet after placing an order a week ago online and getting an email saying someone would be trying to call 7 days a week. That puts up expectations which I think most people posting are getting frustrated about. Most of the comments in the crowd support are pretty depressing...

TheL
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@adamro wrote:

Luis,

My order number is 5 digits and keeps pulling up error messages in the "track my order" site - looks like I need more numbers???. Haven't received a phone call yet after placing an order a week ago online and getting an email saying someone would be trying to call 7 days a week. That puts up expectations which I think most people posting are getting frustrated about. Most of the comments in the crowd support are pretty depressing...

Hi adamro

Sorry for the late reply to your enquiry. 

I sent you a private message to answer your enquiry.

Regards, 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

trav333

I order reference number is different to what I need for  the online order tracking 

TheL
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@trav333 wrote:

I order reference number is different to what I need for  the online order tracking 

Hi there, 

For you to use the online order tracking tool, your order refernce numbers will need to either look like one of the examples below: 

(eg. 1-123456789 or BP0000000123).

Hope this helps, however if you need further assistance, then please feel free to ask. 

Regards,

Grind76

My order reference doesn't match the tracking format hence I get a error saying it is in complete or missing info?
my order reference looks like SBS1234567
Any suggestions?i have preordered a huawei p2
elleword

How about business number orders?
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Grind76,

Your order is still in the hands of the online ordering team and you can contact them on 1300 131 113

Angela 

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi elleword,

I would suggest chatting online with the business live chat team for further assistance http://tel.st/e3xp

Angela 

shark3

HI I WAS JUST TRYING TO FINE OUT HOW LONG DOSE IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE SEND TO ME AS I HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS

shark3

SAME HERE NEED RIGHT NUMBER,S

shark3

SMB17182 THIS IS THE WRONG ORDER NUMBER 

JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @shark3

Sorry for the delays with your order and we can chase this up for you. If you don't have the full order reference number, then you will need to speak with us to locate the order. I would recommend speaking with our Business team on  http://tel.st/e3xp

I am confident they can sort this out for you.

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit